Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Augusts's Author - Amber Scott

A little bit about Amber Scott per her website:  http://amberscottbooks.com/

Hi there! I’m Amber Scott and I am a die-hard, completely hopeless, romantic.

I’m a happily married mama of two. In between naptimes and laundry, I bang out the love stories in my head. I can’t cook. I’m seriously addicted to chocolate. If I could have lunch with any person living or dead, it’d be my dad.

I’m lucky enough to be able to say I have landed a really amazing husband, and yet, at times, I miss the days of being single.

Don’t get me wrong. I wouldn’t exchange my life for anything, but…a night in the arms of a certain devastatingly handsome vampire or a morning curled up next to the knight that got away are tempting thoughts that I can’t help explore through my  fiction.

Come away with me and live vicariously….

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to travel back in time? To howl at the moon? To kiss a girl?

Ever wake up and wish you had a little Druid magic to make things easier or some hard alcohol that made it all disappear?

I miss the falling in love part. Do you? That wondrous new hope of becoming the world to someone else? The thrill of meeting eyes across a crowded room? The shiver of unexpected attraction?

Unfortunately, my books will not reverse the signs of aging and they cannot shrink your thighs. But, if you give them a chance, they’ll take you away from it all. My characters aren’t perfect people. Far from it. They make mistakes, want the impossible and often get in their own damned way. But, I love them still. They are a lot like me. Sleep deprived, worried, misguided and driven despite it all.

:}Amber Scott (…books, screenplays, dishes, playdates…)

FEATURED BOOKS:

“X-men action meets True Blood heat.” -Ann Charles, Nearly Departed in Deadwood Snarling teeth, glowing eyes. Someone--something--is after her. The man who haunts her dreams enters her reality, claiming she’s transforming into a changeling--not quite immortal but no longer human. Battlelines are drawn and blood spills as the two fight not only for her life, but for mankind's











Druid Magick... Breanne grapples with the old ways, her mentor murdered before she masters her talents. The stranger washed ashore must be the key to proving murder. Knight Errant... Ashlon made a vow to bury the Bloodstone, it's horrific past, it's secrets, in the farthest reaches of Ireland. Fate's Twisted Course... Passion binds them but betrayal will test every belief under an Irish Moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment